2 Apr 2009

Little past my bed time...

I'm up late doing college work tonight. Why is it that one minute we had no deadlines and no pressure or stress, a moment later like a smack in the face when you walk into a windowed door you've got so much work and no time to do it!!

We had a lecture on Monday about this report we had to do, we've know about it for 2 weeks but because we couldn't start it until we had done the research and started making it, (and we only have 2 days elected to make the dam thing anyway) I hadn't started it. So during this lecture the lecturer said

"1000 word report due Friday before 3pm... but you know you can do it on Wednesday."

Can you imagine my face I was like 1000 WORDS! DUE FRIDAY!! DONE IN A DAY!!!

But I suppose I did get her back...a bit... I asked her a question and she said

"Ooh! no! I was hoping no body would ask me that, I don't know the answer!?"

I felt kinda embarrassed at the time, but saw the funny side soon after :)

So consequently I am up this late doing my sketch book because I haven't done it today because of this flipping report! and to top it all off I've actually just remembered I've got to write up a bit for the last unit which is being assessed on Monday too.

Why is life so stressful. Also I really don't want summer to come now its here, I don't know why, I just cant be bothered with it all at the moment.

Nighty night!

No comments: