9 Dec 2008

On the 9th day of Christmas my true love gave to me...

..my own DeviantART page. Well I’ve been wanting to start selling and letting people know that I want to sell my jewellery.

I started to make button earrings in summer 2006 and I haven’t really stopped since. I love making them all because they are all really unique and usually made for the special people in my life. But last summer I started making bracelets using buttons but now I’m making them with dominoes, ring pulls from cans and beads. The brooches I have made I think are my favourite, they are just so cute and they can make any plain top look great!

I haven’t really set prices yet for most of them, however I’m thinking about £3-4 for all the earrings plus postage and about £8-9 for the bracelets and a little more the necklaces.

My page is called http://ooh-and-aah.deviantart.com/ Hopefully there will be more going up and when I learn how to use it will look better !

(This is my favourite brooch using 6 buttons)

This morning I went to the hospital and had my cast taken off my nose. Although the BIG reveal was a little disappointing at first. After a few hours I actually really like it. It’s a little pointer at the tip but to be honest it’s much better than I ever thought it was going to look like- which is always good :) Pictures will be coming soon but its just the swelling that needs to go down and the redness from the plaster need to go and then- the WHOLE world can see my new nose :)

1 comment:

MarshmallowMad said...

Wow!! I'm soo gong to visit your deviantart thingy NOW!!

ILY <3 xxxx