29 Dec 2008

Merry, merry

Well Oh Gosh Christmas went in a flash here this year! But it was really great because all the family came to ours! The Brother came on the Monday and it was really nice to him again because it’s been sooo long since we all saw him. Then the others came on Christmas Eve too.

Which as usual we spent at my God parents eating lots of yummy things and exchanging gifts. But it only really felt like Christmas until the eve which was rather unusual because I feel Christmassy about the week before but I think maybe because I was rather ill before that I just wasn’t in the mood.

But Christmas day we all slept quite late, ate quite late and staying up quite late! We only ate late because the Head Chef in the house forgot to put the beef in the oven- I think maybe because of all the festive cheer J my brothers God parents came round in the afternoon to swap presents which was great fun!

But Santa brought all the right presents (Which I know is rather hard when you’re at the age when you have KNOW CLUE WHAT YOU WANT?!)

Thank- you for all the lovely presents and a lovely lovely day with a little over eating and giggling a little too much!


A few of my favourite things right now (while not getting properly dressed this week)

~The glow of the decoratons at night


~Eaing leftovers and having mince-pies for breakfast :)



~Winter light when going for walks


~Playing with great new toys

No comments: