27 May 2008

2000- 2008

Last Friday I left Gad’s forever. It was a really good day, but rather sad too! I’ve been there since year 4 and it was quite sad to think that next year I won’t know anyone!

We have random traditions at Gad’s like going on to the roof and writing our names in the lead. There were loads of names yet there seemed to be loads of space left. It was cool to find people who I remembered and the find people from 1943!

We all signed out shirts like most schools which was fun so in years to come ill remember people and remember people drawing genitals on my top- thanks for the memories- teehee

Though we do have Prise Giving at the end of year which I’m not sure if I’m looking forward to. It will be sad and it will officially be the end of Gad’s!

I really hope that we all keep in touch and see each other again! I’ve met and made friends with some amazing people and it will be sad not to see them each day.

You cant really see it but my name is there... promise!

1 comment:

Nina said...

Alex! Haha i have a radio one blog as well as a leavers one too, just realised that you do too

hah this blog is great and you got some really good pics